Love Again Marriage Coaching, LLC
Concierge Marriage & Family Coaching and Mentoring
P.O. Box 448, Brooklandville, MD 21022
443.253.3561 (phone) · [email protected] (email)
“Improving Lives, Relationships, & Leadership Skills”
Client agrees that Private Concierge Coaching with Rod Hairston, M.A. of Love Again Marriage, LLC is based on a 1-year agreement. Coaching engagement begins the month of enrollment and lasts 13 months, excluding the month of July.
Concierge Marriage Coaching includes:
- Up to 3 monthly, live sessions of 1 hour with Rod Hairston, M.A. by Zoom, FaceTime, or Google Duo (Client is responsible for scheduling sessions using the provided calendar link.)
- Lifetime access to the Dream Marriage Master Class
- 1 Year Access to an available Dream Marriage Group Coaching Community (access to be provided)
- Telephone and text message access to Rod Hairston (within reason; may be unavailable during family vacation periods)
Fee $ 20,000.00
Per 1 Year Term (paid in 1 installment of $20,000)
Fee $ 21,200.00
Per 1 Year Term (Paid in 2 equal installments of $10,600, 6 months apart.)
Session dates & times:
- as scheduled by the client using the provided scheduler link
- up to 3 sessions per month
Type of Coaching/Mentoring: Private Concierge Marriage Coaching & Mentoring
Private Coaching Session Duration 60 minutes for scheduled sessions
Ground Rules for a Healthy Coaching & Mentoring Experience:
- Client schedules all sessions using the provided scheduler link.
- Client calls or meets coach/mentor online at the scheduled time.
- Re-scheduling a session will only be considered within a reasonable time frame, i.e. not less than 24 hours notification.
- Client pays coaching fees in advance of scheduled sessions as outlined in this agreement.
- Pre-session assignments must be completed before sessions.
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching/mentoring calls or appointments, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue my coaching at any time and that fees are non-refundable. Unpaid fees will be collected in full using the credit card on file. I recognize that coaching and mentoring are not psychotherapy and that professional referrals may be given if needed. The client is responsible for all fees related to professional referrals which the client chooses to engage. Fees related to this agreement are applied solely to this agreement as stated in the terms herein.
- I understand that coaching/mentoring is a relationship I have with my coach/mentor that is designed to facilitate the creation, development, and application of personal, relationship, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching/mentoring is a comprehensive process that may involve other areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching sessions include a minimum up to 3 sessions per month as scheduled by the client and that access to my coach/mentor by phone or text messaging between scheduled sessions must be within reason. I understand that my coach/mentor will respond to my telephone and or text messages within 24 hours unless I am otherwise notified by email, text message, or written letter.
- I understand that coaching/mentoring does not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching/mentoring is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care of substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any such therapy.
- I promise to disclose to my coach/mentor whether I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional and I promise to disclose to the person I have engaged for mental health purposes the fact that I am working with a coach/mentor. I agree to make this person aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching/mentoring relationship should I choose to continue.
- I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and or hypothetically shared with other coaching/mentoring professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
- I understand that coaching/mentoring is not to be used in lieu of professional advice. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.
I have read and agree to the above.